Most people toss used dryer sheets, but here at Killer Crafts & Crafty Killers we like to turn trash into treasures. Used dryer sheets make great sachets. They’re just the right size for tucking into lingerie drawers.
Dryer sheet sachets
Recycled fabric softener sheets, pinking shears, fabric glue, 1/4 cup potpourri, 1/4 yd. 1/8” satin ribbon
1. Trim short sides of dryer sheet with pinking shears.
2. Apply thin line of fabric glue along upper half of long sides of dryer sheet. Fold dryer sheet in half to form pouch. Allow glue to dry thoroughly.
3. Turn pouch inside-out so seams are on the inside.
4. Fill pouch with potpourri.
5. Tie pouch closed with ribbon.