Materials: white adult athletic sock, child’s patterned sock, 1/2” pompom, five 5/8” black buttons, orange fabric marker, 1 yd. twine, fiberfill, needle and white thread, jewelry glue and fabric glue or glue gun.
1. Stuff the white sock with fiberfill. Run a gathering stitch around end of cuff, pulling tightly to secure.
2. Tie thread around sock in two places to divide the snowman into three sections.
3. Cut six 9” pieces of twine. Knot one end. Braid twine. Knot end.
4. Using fabric glue or glue gun, glue twine arms centered to back of snowman between top and middle section.
5. Cut patterned sock 4”-6” from edge of cuff (depending on how long a hat you want.) Turn inside out. Run a gathering stitch around cut edge and secure. Turn right side out. Using fabric glue or glue gun, glue pompom over gathered end. Place sock on gathered end of snowman.
6. Using jewelry glue or glue gun, glue two button eyes below hat and three vertically down middle section of snowman.
7. Draw carrot nose with orange fabric marker.