featuring guest authors; crafting tips and projects; recipes from food editor and sleuthing sidekick Cloris McWerther; and decorating, travel, fashion, health, beauty, and finance tips from the rest of the American Woman editors.

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

BEST HOUSEHOLD TIP EVER!


Some people love to clean. Personally, I’d rather brush an alligator’s teeth than clean a toilet. We often feature household tips on Wednesdays. Here’s a meme I came across for all of you who feel the way I do about household chores.

4 comments:

Angela Adams said...

Sounds good to me!

ANASTASIA POLLACK said...

Grab a book, Angela!

Beaj said...

Great idea...glad you thought of it..:)

ANASTASIA POLLACK said...

I can't take the credit, Beaj. I'm just passing the meme along. Glad you liked the idea, though!