featuring guest mystery authors; crafting tips and projects; recipes from food editor and sleuthing sidekick Cloris McWerther; and decorating, travel, fashion, health, beauty, and finance tips from the rest of the American Woman editors.

Sunday, March 24, 2013

THIS WEEK'S BOOK WINNER

Thanks to all who stopped by Killer Crafts & Crafty Killers this week and a special thanks to our guest authors. Author Annie Adams visited us on Wednesday and offered a copy of The Final Arrangement to one of our readers who left a comment. The winner is Lynn Holt. Lynn, please contact me at anastasiapollack@gmail.com so that I can put you in touch with Annie.

1 comment:

Babs in Alabama said...

I love this. Have been looking for ideas for my buttons. This one is a good idea. Thank you so much. Have copied my list :)